FLIR GRIFFIN G510
Ultra-Lightweight Explosives Trace Detector
The FLIR Fido X2 is an ultra-lightweight, handheld explosives trace detector (ETD).
It provides an unprecedented combination of sensitivity, speed, and ease of use. Its award-winning TrueTrace™ technology detects threats with higher sensitivity and faster clear-down than similar products.
Fido X2 performs fast ten-second analysis and provides cost-effective operation with reusable sampling swipes.
On-device video training provides real-time help and reduces the cost and logistical burden of recurrent training.
With thousands of units fielded in over 40 countries, Fido X-series products are the most trusted handheld ETDs for critical security applications.
Fido X2 is used by law enforcement in random or entry control checkpoints or during elevated threat patrol
- Broad, class-based identification
- Detects multiple types ofΒ homemade, commercial, and military explosives with a single sampleΒ
- More sensitive than other products in its class
- Reusable sampling swipes
FAST, TRUE TRACE DETECTION
Patented TrueTrace technology helps maximize system operational availability
- Analysis in less than ten seconds
- Rapid clear-down within seconds
- Fast three-minute start-up
-No radioactive ionization source or hazardous chemicals
SIMPLE, GUIDED OPERATION
From power up to power down, Fido X2 guides the user through operation
- On-screen prompts
- Simple go/no-go alarms
- On-device video training
- Ultra-lightweight <1.5 lbs (680 g)
Person-Portable GC-MS Chemical Identifier
The FLIR Griffin G510 Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS) is a versatile, person-portable chemical identifier.
It complements presumptive techniques used during emergency missions, by enabling responders to analyze all phases of matter (liquid, solid, vapor) and by performing rapid field-confirmation of chemical hazards.
The integrated heated sample probe enables hot zone operators to identify vapor-phase chemical threats within seconds when operated in Survey Mode.
The integrated split/splitless injector allows for environmental, forensic, and hazardous material sampling via syringe injection of organic liquids.
The 9" on-board touchscreen delivers automated user controls and can be operated while wearing full personal protective equipment downrange.
It is built with an IP65-rated enclosure for harsh environments and supports passive defense, interdiction, elimination, and consequence management missions. Long-lasting, on-board batteries ensure every mission is supported from beginning to end.
ANALYZE SOLID, LIQUID, AND VAPOR SAMPLES
Ultimate in-field sampling flexibility and limited maintenance
- Built-in active pumping system eliminates need for an external service module
- Vapor-phase chemical threats identified within seconds using Survey Mode
- Integrated split/splitless liquid injector accepts direct injection of organic liquids
LAB QUALITY GC/MS ANY RESPONDER CAN USE
Confidently identify unknowns and take action with guided controls and simple threat alarms
- Analyzes unknowns via quadrupole mass spec and automatically confirms chemical identity using NIST library
- Visual & audible alarm confirmation with limited data interpretation
- Onboard WiFi and GPS aid in providing legally defensible data
TOUCHSCREEN OPERATION WHILE WEARING FULL PPE
Completely self-contained with large touchscreen, long-lasting batteries, and IP-65 rated enclosure
- IP65-rated, dust-tight and spray-resistant
- 9" on-board touchscreen with automated user controls
- Up to two hour-battery life Confirm Mode or four hours Survey Mode
FLIR identiFINDER R500
HIGHLY SENSITIVE HANDHELD SPECTROSCOPIC DETECTION & IDENTIFICATION
The FLIR identiFINDER R500 is the most sensitive radionuclide identifi cation device (RID) available and is capable of rapidly locating and identifying radioactive material in difi cult monitoring scenarios.
Like other identiFINDER R-series products, the R500 contains on-board Bluetooth, web server, and GPS technologies. It produces rapid alerts that expedite response measures and enable fi eld operators to make a next step determination.
The common operating interface and template matching technology provides immediate comfort and confi dence when using the device. The additional detector volume allows the R500 to identify radioactive material where other instruments cannot. When large areas need to be
screened rapidly or there is potential for shielding, as in truck and cargo scanning, the identiFINDER R500 provides superior sensitivity and performance compared to other RID devices.
HIGHLY SENSITIVE DETECTOR
Easily locate heavily shielded sources and detect from farther away
• Large NaI or LaBr detector surface areas allow for detection of shielded sources and wide area scanning
• Detects radiation source within a few seconds and reduces time to locate source
• Available in gamma only or gamma and neutron models
• High resolution, low false alarms
Quickly and effi ciently detect, locate, measure, and identify radiological sources
• Fast, two-minute startup
• Identifi es ANSI N42.34 library
• Back-up gamma detector provides detection capability, even in high dose rate environments
• Automatic calibration and continuous LED stabilization for temperature control and other conditional changes
Rapid alerts and communications for expedited decision-making
• Easily transfer important tactical information
• On-board GPS, webserver, and Bluetooth capabilities
• Common operating interface reduces training burden
• Large, easy-to-read color display
With over 20,000 devices deployed globally, the FLIR identiFINDER R400 is the most widely deployed handheld radionuclide identification device (RID) in the world.
It is used to detect, locate, measure, and identify radioactive sources and produces rapid visible, audible, and tactile alerts that expedite response measures.
The identiFINDER R400 provides operators the ideal balance of size and weight for a wide variety of monitoring scenarios including all-purpose surveying, emergency response, and environmental monitoring.
FLIR identiFINDER R400
HIGHLY SENSITIVE, SOURCELESS HANDHELD RID
SMALLEST, LIGHTEST RID WITH 2X2 NaI DETECTOR
Accurate identification and faster time to alarm
• 3.5 times more sensitive with up to 10% better resolution than comparatively sized RIDs
• High dose rate range provides stability and accuracy even in high dose rate environments
• Two models: gamma only (with neutron indication); gamma and neutron detection and measurement
• Sourceless stabilization improves data
collection, reducing false positives
RUGGED, IP67-RATED ENCLOSURE
Built to survive fast-paced, rigorous missions
• Protected from total dust ingress and water immersion (rain, splashing and accidental submersion) up to 1 meter in depth for up to 30 minutes
• ANSI N42.42 and ANSI N42.34 compliant
• Drop-tested up to 1 meter
• Completely enclosed crystal provides enhanced ruggedization
Clear results and enhanced communications keepresponders and the community safe
• 360° EasyFinder mode collects and interprets data and then pinpoints the exact location of source for user
• Built-in wireless communications
• Built for interagency standardization - common user interface provides familiarity for users of any identiFINDER product