Hydrographic survey is the most common and well-developed field in which unmanned surface vehicles are applied.
Such surveys usually take long sail time and constant back and forth round-turns, posting significant challenges to the safety and wellness of surveyors.
The autonomous navigation system of our Hydrography survey USVs can release personal from such repeated, tedious works.
Besides, with close cooperation with instrument manufacturers, our USVs are designed to provide the best support for instruments, such as single beam echo sounder, multibeam echo sounder, side-scan sonar, and ADCP to acquire high-quality data.
Unique hull design, low noise engine, and advanced navigation algorithm are the core technologies that keep us leading in the industry.
USV (Unmanned Surface Vehicles) are remote control or autonomous intelligent water surface robots which are able to fulfill multiple tasks.
These are modular designed with multiple functions and safe replacement for human's work.
Autonomous Navigation & Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance
- Autonomous Navigation Control system with intellectual property right
- GNSS autonomous navigation due to obstacle avoidance technology and advanced navigation algorithm
- Composite materials of carbon fiber, fiberglass and Kevlar fabric
- Separated cabin design; Water Proof , Anti-sinking , Anti-Capsizing
- Long distance radio communication
- Real time data and video transmission
Universal Data interface, power supply and mechanical structure
- High Capacity lithium ion polymer battery
- Long endurance and safely packed
Intelligent Control Terminal
- Base Station-Map download, Mission planning and monitoring, Survey data acquisition, Boat control
- Remote Controller / Manual control, Mission and boat status