USV (Unmanned Surface Vehicles) are remote control or autonomous intelligent water surface robots which are able to fulfill multiple tasks.
These are modular designed with multiple functions and safe replacement for human's work.
Autonomous Navigation & Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance
- Autonomous Navigation Control system with intellectual property right
- GNSS autonomous navigation due to obstacle avoidance technology and advanced navigation algorithm
- Composite materials of carbon fiber, fiberglass and Kevlar fabric
- Separated cabin design; Water Proof , Anti-sinking , Anti-Capsizing
- Long distance radio communication
- Real time data and video transmission
Universal Data interface, power supply and mechanical structure
- High Capacity lithium ion polymer battery
- Long endurance and safely packed
Intelligent Control Terminal
- Base Station-Map download, Mission planning and monitoring, Survey data acquisition, Boat control
- Remote Controller / Manual control, Mission and boat status